What is a Roadshow?
Roadshows are private corporate events where you present your company to international partners that are specifically interested in working and doing business with you.
Roadshows can be used to:
- Find investment: source financial investors that are right for your business.
- Establish new relationships: meet international trade partners, export and franchise opportunities, and potential Joint Venture partners.
We understand the difficulties of finding new partners and investors in external markets and the burden of conducting international marketing alongside your day-to-day business. Equally, many European companies struggle to find the right counterparts enabling them to enter new markets.
Why a roadshow?
Frontier Exchange organises roadshows that are exclusive to the needs of your company. We will introduce you to the appropriate investors, partners and collaborators to help your business develop and grow.
- Save time and money as Frontier Exchange conducts your international marketing.
- Benefit from Frontier Exchange’s global reach and extensive network of contacts and partners.
- Profit from our wide network of UK and European investors.
- Build strong relationships with business partners that help you to expand into new markets.
How does it work?
- Prior to your Roadshow Frontier Exchange will research a comprehensive list of potential investors or partners for your business.
- We will pre-qualify all attendees to make sure there are no conflicts of interest and to ensure the audience is fully tailored to your profile, needs and objectives.
- A specific corporate message will be crafted to ensure your story is told in the right way, to the right people.
- Frontier Exchange will develop a dedicated company profile of your company and if required a financial teaser.
- Marketing documents will be sent to investors and partners inviting them to the event and with the opportunity to schedule private 1-2-1 meetings.
- On the day of the Roadshow you will give a 1 hour presentation. Your presentation will be followed by general Q&A and private 1-2-1 meetings. All meetings will be pre-scheduled by Frontier Exchange.
- Frontier Exchange will take care of all logistical aspects including venue booking, production, AV and full itinerary management.
- We will conduct post-event strategic analysis and recommendations.
- Follow-up interviews and perception surveys can take place with investors and partners.
- Conference calls and site visits can be organized with those that couldn’t participate.